Dziś warto wspomnieć o prezencie od wydawnictwa PacktPub: Mastering Active Directory. O AD zawsze wiele można mówić i jeszcze więcej uczyć. Warto więc wykorzystać tę chwilę, aby skorzystać z darmowej oferty. Książka jest opracowana w oparciu o Windows Server 2016 i dotyka wielu istotnych składników systemu:
- Explore the new features in Active Directory Domain Service 2016
- Automate AD tasks with PowerShell
- Get to know the advanced functionalities of the schema
- Learn about Flexible Single Master Operation (FSMO) roles and their placement
- Install and migrate Active directory from older versions to Active Directory 2016
- Manage Active Directory objects using different tools and techniques
- Manage users, groups, and devices effectively
- Design your OU structure in the best way
- Audit and monitor Active Directory
- Integrate Azure with Active Directory for a hybrid setup
Wydawca tak reklamuje swoją pozycję:
Active Directory is a centralized and standardized system that automates networked management of user data, security, and distributed resources and enables interoperation with other directories. If you are aware of Active Directory basics and want to gain expertise in it, this book is perfect for you.
We will quickly go through the architecture and fundamentals of Active Directory and then dive deep into the core components, such as forests, domains, sites, trust relationships, OU, objects, attributes, DNS, and replication. We will then move on to AD schemas, global catalogs, LDAP, RODC, RMS, certificate authorities, group policies, and security best practices, which will help you gain a better understanding of objects and components and how they can be used effectively. We will also cover AD Domain Services and Federation Services for Windows Server 2016 and all their new features. Last but not least, you will learn how to manage your identity infrastructure for a hybrid-cloud setup. All this will help you design, plan, deploy, manage operations on, and troubleshoot your enterprise identity infrastructure in a secure, effective manner.
Furthermore, I will guide you through automating administrative tasks using PowerShell cmdlets. Toward the end of the book, we will cover best practices and troubleshooting techniques that can be used to improve security and performance in an identity infrastructure.
Książka zawiera przeszło 730 stron – będzie więc (dla administratorów Windows) cennym podręcznikiem przy codziennej pracy.